Wireless Solution takes your privacy seriously and with this policy, we would like to inform you about for what purpose and to what extent we collect your personal information, what your rights are, and how you exercise them. We will only communicate with you in your professional role.
We are responsible for ensuring that the personal information collected by us is only used for its intended purpose and we will protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use according to dataskyddsförordningen (GDPR for Sweden) for the processing of personal information.
Wireless Solution includes Wireless Solution Sweden AB and all its subsidiaries.
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Wireless Solution Sweden AB via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions in the Data Protection Laws.|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as ling as the GDPR is effective;|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Wireless Solution Sweden AB; we or us||Wireless Solution Sweden AB, a company incorporated in Sweden with registered number SE5592392111 whose registered office is at Stureparksvägen 7, 45155 Uddevalla, Sweden.|
|User or You||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Wireless Solution Sweden AB and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Wireless Solution Sweden AB and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.wirelessdmx.com, and any sub-domains of this website unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
a. The singular includes the plural and vice-versa
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modifications or amendments
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Wireless Solution Sweden AB is the “data controller”. This means that Wireless Solution Sweden AB determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
6. Wireless Solution Sweden AB will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. Through use of Lead Forensics that automatically collects this data on behalf of Wireless Solution Sweden AB and based on public information, like data in LinkedIn and public websites.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure, private servers
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: sales[at]wirelessdmx.com
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request, If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: sales[at]wirelessdmx.com
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
19. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the the law of Sweden. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sweden courts.