TiMo is small on form factor but huge on functionality in an SMT package of just 33.5mm x 18.5mm, with features such as over-the-air firmware upgrades, SMT mounting, and an integrated on-chip antenna as well as a UF.L connector for external antenna.
TiMo FX RDM is a DMX/RDM receiver and a DMX transmitter for one full DMX universe on the same PCB. The mode of operation can be easily changed at any time. In transmitter mode, TiMo FX RDM is a fully operational CRMX transmitter, utilizing our award-winning Cognitive Coexistence technology to minimize interference. In receiver mode, TiMo FX RDM offers the same functionality as TiMo RX RDM.
Order Nr: 800-8106
- 33.5mm x 18.5mm SMT module
- Receiver or Transmitter Flex mode
- SPI DMX window functionality
- Full RDM support
- RDM UID Binding capabilities
- FCC part 15 modular approval
- ETSI EN 300328 compliant
- Over the air upgrades of radio drivers
- Internal and external antenna
- Average power consumption is 40mA in receiver mode, 250mA in transmitter mode
- Supports receiving CRMX, W-DMX™ G2, G3, G4, and G4S