Wireless Solution Sweden AB will be bringing their Swedish hospitality to LDI with their famous Swedish meatball and vodka party on Saturday, October 29 at 3:00pm at booth 769
While enjoying cocktails and Swedish meatballs, check out the newest member of the W-DMX™ Generation 4 product line, the W-DMX™ MK2.
The BlackBox MK2 contains all of the groundbreaking features of the G4 line including the ability to repair corrupted data creating maximum security by running on dual band (2.4GHz and 5.8GHz) as well as creating a backup duplicate of the signal.
New features in the MK2 include:
- Built in Quick Lock
- DIN RAIL prepared, rack and truss mountable
- Both 5-Pin and 3-Pin DMX Connectors for both IN and OUT
- Built-in RDM Controller supporting RDM by Cable and Wireless together
- Updated with Neutrik Ethercon
- Updated to Neutrik Powercon
- All F-2 models with embedded Ethernet PCB with support of s/ACN and Art-Net II/III
There is no wireless box on the market that offers all of the above, and Wireless Solution comes at a price that is up to 40% less than the competition and made in Sweden.
Also on display is the W-DMX BlueBox RDM Controller, a PC based DMX and RDM controller for controlling large rigs of RDM enabled products. It allows users to search for any RDM enabled product in a DMX/RDM Network, automatically patch and control the fixture, receive status updates and configure settings such as fixture mode, lamp on/off and more