The W-DMX Whitebox FLEX-2 G4 Transceiver is the top-of the-line W-DMX Whitebox architectural/outdoor unit.
The W-DMX Whitebox FLEX-2 G4 has the capability to both transmit and receive DMX and RDM signals wirelessly in an outdoor environment, as well as ‘bounce’ them around corners in repeater mode (Option).
Configurable as both a two universe DMX/RDM Transmitter, a two universe DMX/RDM Receiver, and a DMX/RDM Repeater, the BlackBox FLEX-2 G4 represents flexibility and reliability, and with optional Ethernet support, it is possible to use any protocol in or out.
- Dual Universe Outdoor DMX/RDM Transmitter/Receiver/Repeater (Option)
- W-DMX G4 Protocol – backward compatible
- High-Speed Frequency Hopping - 1800 times per second
- Dual universe DMX/RDM
- Repeater functionality
- IP-65, tough plastic box – white as standard, but customizable
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology - Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology - Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support
- One-button-to-go support for ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- 2.4GHz radio
- 5.8GHz dualband
- Expandable with Ethernet lighting protocol support
- 12V DC Input, and AC 110 - 240V
- Interchangeable antennas – easily expand your range
- Ships standard with 2dBi outdoor antenna
- Compatible with all W-DMX OEM products