The W-DMX WhiteBox R-512 G4 Receiver is our standard single universe receiver in our architectural/outdoor range.
With support for dual-band and AFHSS technologies, the W-DMX WhiteBox R-512 Receiver can be used in situations with lots of radio interference.
The Whitebox R-512 G4 is built around our IP-65 rated outdoor casing, able to withstand the rigors of the outdoor environment. With support for Ethernet in and out, the product is highly flexible.
- Single Universe Outdoor DMX/RDM Receiver (RDM as an Option)
- W-DMX G4 Protocol – backward compatible
- High-Speed Frequency Hopping - 1800 times per second
- IP-65, tough plastic box – white as standard, but customizable.
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology - Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology - Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support (Option)
- One-button-to-go for ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- 2.4GHz radio – license free worldwide
- 5.8GHz dualband – provides access to ‘virgin’ spectrum
- Expandable with Ethernet lighting protocol support
- Interchangeable antennas – easily expand your range
- 12V Input, and AC 110V to 240V
- Ships standard with 2dBi outdoor antenna
- Compatible with all W-DMX OEM products
Dual band function with 5.8GHz is not availble in all countries, please contact your local dealer or Wireless Solution for more information.